Thank you very much for viewing this website (hereinafter, "this Site") of the NICHIAS Corporation (hereinafter, "this Company"). Please use this Site after agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All information that appears on this Site is protected by copyright law and other laws. Without obtaining the prior consent from this Company, the copying, duplication, imitation, appropriation, and/or reprinting of said information is not allowed if exceeding a scope that is clearly permitted for private use or otherwise by law.
- This Company pays close attention so that the information provided by this Site is correct and is useful, but does not give any guarantee such as its correctness or safety. Furthermore, this Company can at any time and without notice correct, change or eliminate published information on this Site.
- This Company does not make any warranty express or implied that the published information has merchantability (quality, performance, function, etc., that usually can be expected), that it is suitable for a specific use, or that it does not infringe the rights of a third party or the like.
- Please use the information offered by this Site at the customer's own judgment and responsibility. Please note that this Company and its related companies do not bear any responsibility whatsoever concerning any damages arising due to the use of this Site by the customer.
- Linking to this Site is forbidden without having obtained prior consent from this Company. If you desire a link to this Site, please always contact the person in charge of inquiries of this Site. Furthermore, this Company bears no responsibility whatsoever concerning the content of the link . Furthermore, please be careful since, depending on the content of the website and the method of linking, this Company may demand removal of the link.
- This Company does not guarantee the content of another website to which this Site has established a link. Furthermore, this Company has no intention of being in a special relationship with the link destination or of recommending the products or services of a link destination. Furthermore, when using the website of a link destination, please confirm the use terms and the like of the concerned site.
- The personal information acquired by this Site is handled based upon the "Personal Information Protection Policy" of this Company. Since the "Personal Information Protection Policy" is published separately, please do look at it.
- The use of this Site as well as the interpretation and application of this "The Use Terms of this Website"shall be controlled by Japanese law. Furthermore, the Tokyo District Court in Japan shall be the court of first instance having exclusive jurisdiction concerning all disputes related to the use of this Site.
- The Japanese language version is the official version of this "The Use Terms of this Website" and when a difference of content or a difference in meaning and interpretation has arisen between the Japanese language version and versions prepared in other languages, the Japanese language version shall be given preference in application.